| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Canavieiras in November is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp. Some 153.4mm (6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Canavieiras November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Canavieiras, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Canavieiras:
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) NNW
- Itirucu, Brazil - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) NNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) NW
- Ilheus, Brazil - 97.2 kms (60.4 miles) N
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Espinosa, Brazil - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) W
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 412.5 kms (256.4 miles) W
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) W
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SSW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) WSW
- Caravelas, Brazil - 232 kms (144.2 miles) S
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) SW
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 350.6 kms (217.9 miles) SSW